Japan and random thoughts that come to my head

by - 7:48 AM



 When I was eighteen, I remember I would specifically take photos horizontally because I wanted to post it on my blog. For the longest time, my blog was a secret, that I took great pride in. It was somewhere I could write without being judged or worry about peering eyes and it was somewhere where I felt like I was part of a community. To this day, I'm not sure how many continue to write or have kept their inner thoughts public but I do wish I had connected to more people as it was and is a part of my life. With that being said, I feel as though it is easier to be authentic and to write without judgement and that not every aspect of my life has to be shared.   

I love to document things, always have and probably always will. and so here is an update, my first blog post halfway through the year. 4 days 24 years old and 3 days back from Japan - feels like a fever dream. I never realised how much I missed it. On the plane ride home it felt like my soul ached and it made me think that something is telling me this is where I need to be because I haven't felt this happy and this present in such a long time. 

Although I love home. I love my job, the comfort I have, my boyfriend, my friends and everything that is familiar why is it that I feel such a strong pull towards going back. Maybe I'll muster enough courage one day.






I like to think in a parallel universe there is a version of me, right now in a new bar in Shibuya, somewhere underground, meeting a new friend and trying a new cocktail. 

I hope everyone is doing well and do you believe in parallel universes?



You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I can easily imagine your mind experiencing oneness with all of existence (multiple universes included) in that first delightful photograph!
    P.S.: I LOVE that photo of you in the pretty white dress in the third photograph!

    ReplyDelete