Thailand and Contiki

by - 7:05 AM


I went to Thailand and here are some of the thoughts I had.

On Love:
Railay beach. It's 4pm and it's hot. We're sitting on some tarp that he's bought and it's our second date. We're kissing and we're talking - he laughs and he hums, sings under his breath (Still Woozy - Lava) while he tells me about his dreams. I know I may never see this man again but I've never felt this way before. It was only 10 days in Thailand and I think to myself, how is it that it feels so right? It's stupid and crazy and completely illogical, yet there's something about him that just clicks. And I knew it from the second I saw him, at the pool bar, the eye contact, the buzz, the conversation - "I need to get your number sometimes" and then we're out - at Krabi - the main beach and we're off to the side and it all feels right. Time skips and it's 4pm, he walks me back and he texts me in the morning. And maybe this goes no where - most likely but I hope that somewhere this forms into a beautiful core memory.

On Friendship and Contiki:
I loved it. I felt so immensely loved surrounded by people. I loved having a roommate. I loved the drama.
Sadie from America, Bella who goes for someone she really should not, Cole - biggest shit talker yet somehow manages to have the best conversations. I miss them so much.

On Places:
Patong: Songkran. Water fights. Patong Beach and matching necklaces with the two girls I met at the hostel - Annika and Hayley.
Phi Phi: Beautiful, my favourite place, the water is stunning and Slinky Bar - fire shows, the mechanical bar, papaya salad.
Krabi: The island of love: beach, beach beach. Cruises. 

On Lessons:
Travel. Without waiting. Travel. Fall in love. Talk to people. Listen to your body. Listen to yourself. This life is mine. I need to live. Focus on living. Focus on becoming someone or no-one. Do what feels right.
Patong Beach with Hayley, Annika and Kim

Elephant Sanctuary with Sadie

The feral trio - Bella and Sadie



Maya Bay

Maya Bay - Alexis, Cole, Johnny and Brad

Pres

Big big love

Stunning views on a cruise



New friends from Mumbai
Reunited


Chris and Bella

You May Also Like

0 comments