End of 2022

by - 6:43 PM


At the end of 2022, I was fortunate enough to visit Sydney twice. 

They were both for work but it was so nice getting away and exploring a whole new city! It was also super cool making new friends but it was also super cool just spending time by myself as I feel like I'm also around people.

In Sydney I visited 
- Manly
- Art Museum
-Went to a cafe alone
- Starbucks x 2
- Went Jbbq with my highschool best friend
- Attended my work Christmas party


For the last 3 days, I also went down south and went camping for the first time in forever, it felt so peaceful and made me feel like a kid all over again.

There is something so special about summer nights in the countryside, where the days stay bright and to see nothing but dirt and paddock for miles and miles. 

 It's nearly the start of a new year and I'm excited to see what 2023 brings. 

If there are any readers, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and you are happy, healthy and safe.

 

You May Also Like

0 comments