Hello Bali!!!

by - 6:29 AM


Last month we finally went to Bali!!! 

Transitioning between jobs I was able to take some time off and go to Bali with my boyfriend. 

Starting off in Sanur then making our way to Mediwi, Ubud, Seminyak and finally Uluwatu. 


The things that I loved about each place:
Sanur: Our first stop was Sanur and I loved how relaxed it was. It didn't leave a huge impression.
Mediwi: Although very far from the hustle and bustle, it would be a great getaway for surfers - the beach is very unique with black sand with lots of rocks.
Ubud: I adored this place. It would heal a broken heart. They have forests, monkeys, rice terraces, markets, yoga and beautiful nature.
Seminyak: Close to Canggu which is another must check out city. At Seminyak, I personally loved Potato Head which is a beach club in Bali. They have a pool, with lots of different drinks overlooking the beach. 
Uluwatu: The overall vibes were great, super cute cafes and the most stunning beach 


Look how gorgeous the outside shower is
Tegenungan Waterfall

I loved all the resorts and how beautiful they all are. What shocked me about the place was how friendly all the people were. 





 

You May Also Like

0 comments