AIR.

by - 4:02 AM


 I walk down narrow roads and weave in and out of the people. And sometimes, when I pause for just a second, it feels like nothing has changed. The unanswered questions, the anxiety and the daunting future and all at once the doubt rushes in. But then I glance at all the people, and all the wishes hanging from wooden squares and I can walk on.



At times it's hard to decipher how I feel about it all. A new city, same old friends and a whole lot more wishing and waiting but overall it's exciting. It has felt like home since day one but it also feels like a small stop in my life. Like this isn't where I belong forever. A temporary love affair with the city that never sleeps.


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. "A temporary love affair with the city that never sleeps." - this quote is life.

    ReplyDelete