intense wavering

by - 7:50 AM

 Ignorance can be bliss.

Ignorance of time. But when the colours change and the talk of the future starts to enter every conversation.

Ignorance of,

The fact that I don't have a single clue about my future.

The fact that I don't have a single clue about my relationship.

The fact that I don't have a single clue about who I am and what I want or where I want to go.

 When the maple leaves turn into a burning red and there is nothing but trees surrounding you. When the people around you make you feel like a family. When the city around you looks so vast and there looks like there is a million places that could become home.

Yet, I watch from afar. So far from it all.

 Sometimes it ok to stop. To breathe. To find people that are all experiencing something new at the same time.

To share memories with.

It's ok to stop but sometimes you just have to take a step into the real world.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. This was so beautiful and relatable, especially this idea of "intense wavering". Love your blog! <3

    Zoe xo
    delicate--musings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These words could not be truer! Ignorance.. I haven't looked at the word that way but I adore this post!
    Simply Me

    ReplyDelete