Hey October.

by - 6:05 AM





Hey October.
You've been bipolar. With warm days radiating good vibes and other days filled with cold, unstopping rain.

Hey Japan.
There's been days where I love you and find comfort in the countless small window apartments that I can see from the train window. Other days I find you so cold and lifeless, always busy. I find myself struck in inevitable loneliness despite the crowd.

Hey Uni.
I never thought that feeling unchallenged would affect me but it surprising has. I find myself always checking the time and that also makes me sad because I know this is only for a short time. I find myself asking why I came to this country if I'm not learning anything new.

Hey old friends.
I know I haven't been that constant. Some days it seems like I'm uninterested and a stranger but it's just I'm trying to find who I am as well.

Hey new friends.
It's fun adventuring around new streets and the new city.

Hey me.
You're holding up.


I hope y'all are having a wonderful October!

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. AWE! I love the style of this post! I want to try writing a post like this sometimes! I'll send some credit over your way!
    Simply Me

    ReplyDelete